Ensuring physician members have the tools and resources they need to practice
medicine successfully in every setting is our priority. Contact NCMS/SCMS to access a wide range of resources, comprehensive information guides, and access to a team of experts who are here to help you
navigate through the ever-changing health environment.
When do I call?
NCMS/SCMS staff works in partnership with CMA’s practice management experts to provide one-on-one help with contracting, billing, and payment problems.. These services are included in the cost of membership and are only available to NCMS/SCMS members If you answer “yes” to any of the following questions, it might be time to call NCMS/SCMS for help.
- Are your claims not being paid in a timely manner?
- Are you not being paid according to your contract?
- Are your claims being denied after obtaining prior authorization or verifying eligibility?
- Are you receiving unreasonable requests for medical records or untimely requests for refunds?
- Are you having difficulty obtaining fee schedules and/or payment rules?
- Are your claims denied for timely filing?
- Have you been presented with a managed care contract and you’re not sure if the terms are consistent with California law?
- Have you done everything you can to resolve an issue with a payor, including appealing, and have been unsuccessful in getting the payor to resolve the issue?
Call 707-355-3622 today and we’ll arm you with the knowledge you need to identify and fight unfair payment practices.